Dental Assisting in Oregon is one of the most satisfying careers available. It is a skill that requires practice and but can yield a promising, lasting career.
Applicants may be admitted upon satisfying the following requirements:
- 18 or older;
- Possesses a high school diploma, GED, or recognized equivalency certificate.
ADMISSIONS AND ENROLLMENT PROCESS:
- Submit high school diploma, GED or recognized equivalency;
- Submit valid identification;
- Submit completed and signed enrollment documents; and
- Pay 20% of tuition as down payment at the time of enrollment.
We recommend that you register early, as classes fill quickly.
We welcome you to tour Practical Dental Assisting of Oregon and see what sets our program apart! Please contact us if you have any questions about the program or our enrollment process.
If you are trying to decide whether or not becoming a dental assistant is right for you, call to schedule a meeting and tour. Also here is a video that could help in your decision.