Become a Dental Assistant in 14 weeks with our exciting course!
1885 NW Kings Blvd
*Classes are now conveniently held on Fridays!
Practical Dental Assisting of Oregon provides a fun, fast, and friendly jump-start to a new career.
While most dental assisting schools are thousands of dollars and take at least eight months to complete, Practical Dental Assisting of Oregon provides the same dental assisting education for a fraction of the cost and a fraction of the time—one payment provides a lifetime of knowledge.
Students meet once a week from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday for 14 weeks and participate in lectures and gain hands-on experience. With a class of only 8 students, each participant receives ample attention from the instructor and gains plenty of lab experience to master the necessary skills to be competitive in the dental assisting environment. Students are also required to obtain observation hours in a dental office to enhance their education.
Dental Assisting is a profession in constant need for trained applicants wanting to work full or part time. Practical Dental Assisting of Oregon’s 14-week course sets students on a path to career success!
*To learn more about the roles and responsibilities of a Dental Assistant, click here
- Classes are held once a week for 14 weeks
- One day a week classes work around your schedule
- Taught in an actual dental office using the most up to date methods
- CPR training included in tuition
- Studying is done at home, maximizing your time at school
- Classes are hands on, beginning the first week of class
- Assistance is given through the DANB certification process
- Small class sizes give you one-on-one attention
- ADAA membership now incorporated in tuition cost, which includes a liability insurance policy
- Radiology certification fee included
Starting Date: Ending Date:
Friday, September 8th, 2017 Friday, December 15th, 2017
Friday, January 5th, 2018 Friday, April 13th, 2018
Friday, April 27th, 2018 Friday, August 3rd, 2018
Friday, September 7th, 2018 December 14th, 2018
Holiday Days Off
November 24th, 2017- Thanksgiving Holiday
March 30th, 2018- Spring Break
July 6th, 2018- Fourth of July Holiday
November 22nd, 2018- Thanksgiving Holiday
November 7th, 2017
April 20th, 2018
August 10th, 2018 to August 31st, 2018
December 15th, 2018 to January 3rd, 2019
Become one of Oregon's newest dental assistants! Get a jump start to your career!
Call for more information or to schedule a tour of our facility (541)760-8259 or email