Become a Dental Assistant in 14 weeks with our exciting course!
1885 NW Kings Blvd
*Classes are conveniently held on Thursdays or Fridays!
Practical Dental Assisting of Oregon provides a fun, fast, and friendly jump-start to a new career.
While most dental assisting schools are thousands of dollars and take at least eight months to complete, Practical Dental Assisting of Oregon provides the same dental assisting education for a fraction of the cost and a fraction of the time—one payment provides a lifetime of knowledge.
Students meet once a week from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursdays or Friday for 14 weeks and participate in lectures and gain hands-on experience. With a class of only 8 students, each participant receives ample attention from the instructor and gains plenty of lab experience to master the necessary skills to be competitive in the dental assisting environment. Students are also required to obtain observation hours in a dental office to enhance their education.
Dental Assisting is a profession in constant need for trained applicants wanting to work full or part time. Practical Dental Assisting of Oregon’s 14-week course sets students on a path to career success!
*To learn more about the roles and responsibilities of a Dental Assistant, click here
Expanded Functions Dental Assistant Certification includes:
- Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (EFDA) Certificate
- Oregon Radiology proficiency license
- DANB Radiology Health and Safety certification
- ADAA membership and personal liability policy
- Healthcare level CPR certification
Why Practical Dental Assisting of Oregon:
- Attend classes while still living your life.
- No need for pricey prerequisites.
- State of the art clinic gives you the skills to enter a progressive office.
- Lectures followed up with hands on clinical experience.
- Small class sizes gives you one-on-one attention.
- Work with real patients to develop skills and confidence.
- Learn patient education skills and strategies.
Starting Date: Ending Date
Class A: Thur. January 3, 2019 Thur. April 11, 2019
Class B: Friday
January 4, 2019 Friday April 12, 2019
Class A: Thur. April 25, 2018 Thur. August 1, 2018
Class B: Friday April 26, 2018 Friday August 2, 2018
Class A: Thur. Sept. 5, 2018 Thur. December 12, 2018
Class B: Friday Sept. 6, 2018 Friday December 13, 2018
Holiday Days Off
November 22nd & 23rd, 2018- Thanksgiving Holiday
March 28th & 29th, 2019- Spring Break
July 4th & 5th, 2019- Fourth of July Holiday
August 4th-September 5th, 2018
December 15th-31st, 2018
January 1st & 2nd, 2019
August 3rd-September 4th, 2019
Become one of Oregon's newest dental assistants! Get a jump start to your career!
For more information or to schedule a tour of our facility: